Thursday, June 18, 2009

Day 1

I created this blog because I realized that my first attempt at a blog wasn't going to work out. It just had a ridiculous name and after 6 months of me ignoring it I decided that I just needed to let it go and start a fresh one. So hi! Welcome to my new blog with a name that makes sense.

I'm going to try and update everyday, but I am not going to make any rule for myself about it, because then I just won't ever update it at all. Basically, I'll post whatever work I do or things I made that day, regardless of whether or not I like it or think that other people will. That's going to be the hard part, posting unfinished work or things that I think are terrible... but flaws make life more interesting, and sometimes showing progress is really important.

Also, I'm a very big fan of run-on sentences.

No comments:

Post a Comment