Saturday, June 27, 2009

TREASURES!!!

On thursday Chris and I checked out a few thrift stores in hopes of finding some cheap bookshelves for the books. (I will have to upload some photos of THE BOOKS eventually, it's insane.) We didn't find any bookcases, well actually we did... but they were $80 dollars EACH, which completely defeats the purpose of second-hand shopping. Really Goodwill? $80? I might as well just go to Furnikit and buy new ones for that! Anyway, we did find a whole bunch of goodies for under $20. (3 of them that were purchased for our friends are not pictured.)

Those guys just wanted to be on the internet too. I'm really into that big orange glass (I want to put some white flowers in it), the vintagie Tabasco ad, and the little house, which I'm planning on painting. Chris was really excited that we found a Big Barry's boot glass. I'm thinking we should do this about once a week. Finding little things like this really lifts my mood AND it doesn't drain my bank account.

And then there's this guy, sleeping with his head all pushed up in a box top.


No comments:

Post a Comment